The California Citrus Quality Council (CCQC) is contacting the industry to provide information on how to comply with the China and Korea export protocols. Due to recent high precipitation and [...]
California produces 90 percent of all the fresh citrus marketed in the United States. About 70 percent is sold domestically while the remaining 30 percent is exported to other countries around the world. California Citrus Mutual regularly compiles and updates market information growers need to successfully market the fruits of their labor.
We are increasing our focus on imports to provide members with the most up to date data and trends for the citrus market. View our Import Reports for each varietal below to make data-informed decisions and identify market opportunities for your business. Data presented in these reports is pulled from USDA and updated as it is made available from government agencies and grower associations. If you have questions about the import reports please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.