Please take a moment to respond to a brief survey about your use of the H-2A program.
California Citrus Mutual is conducting a brief survey to determine the extent that H-2A labor is utilized by the California citrus industry. The survey results will provide valuable insight to the CCM staff and membership about labor trends within the industry and labor availability as the season progresses.
Additionally, we would like to know how the COVID-19 pandemic and the newly approved CalOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard has impacted your company’s decision or ability to hire H-2A employees.
The data provided will be aggregated and shared with members of Congress and the Administration and the California legislature as part of our advocacy efforts.
This survey is voluntary and confidential; however, respondents may choose to disclose their company name. Individual responses will not be shared.
Click here to take the survey.
- How many H-2A workers will your company employ in the 2019-20 crop year?
- In what county or counties will your H-2A employees be working in?
- When will your H-2A employees arrive?
- What is the length of stay of your H-2A employees?
- How does your use of H-2A this year compare to previous years?
- Has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your decision to hire H-2A employees? If yes, please elaborate.
- Has the new CalOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Standard (housing and transportation requirements) impacted your ability or decision to hire H-2A employees? If yes, please elaborate.
- (Optional) What is the name of your company?
- Is there anything else you would like to share?