The California Citrus Weather Watch program provided by CCM began early on November 10th and will run until March 15th. Weather Watch has been based out of the San Joaquin Valley since its inception. With over 15 weather stations located between Madera and Kern Counties, our Chief Meteorologist Scott Borgioli provides growers accurate and reliable weather information in an audio forecast report. The reports are updated twice daily in the morning and afternoon and can be found on the CCM website. As a member, you can also subscribe to receive text message alerts. We are excited to announce that beginning this November; Weather Watch will begin servicing the Desert with the addition of 4 new weather stations. In addition, you can find local forecasts for the Ventura region. For further questions, please contact the Director of Trade and Marketing, Lori Apodaca, at Lori@cacitrusmutual.com.
Website: To access the latest forecast for your area, please follow the links below.
Phone Network: To access the CCM Weather Watch phone system, please dial (559) 592-4140. A recording will be updated daily by our meteorologist.
- From the Central Valley area, text the word (without quotes) “WEATHER” to 33222. Do not use any spaces or other characters.
- For the Desert area, text the word (without quotes) “DESERT” to 33222. Do not use any spaces or other characters.
- For the Ventura area, text the word (without quotes) “VENTURA” to 33222. Do not use any spaces or other characters.
- A welcome confirmation text will then automatically reply with information on how to stop or get help.
- To stop receiving the text notifications, simply text the word “STOP” to 33222.
Creating A Home Screen App: Due to unforeseen circumstances, our app is no longer available. Therefore, we have created a short video below to help you create a one-touch version of our website on your phone’s home screen. Should you have any issues, please reach out to Alexis at (559) 592-3790 or email@example.com.
CCM would like to thank the following Weather Watch sponsors for making this program possible.