California Citrus Mutual is conducting a survey to determine the extent that H-2A labor is utilized by the California citrus industry. The survey results will provide valuable insight to the CCM membership about labor trends within the industry and labor availability as the season progresses. Additionally, the data provided will be aggregated and shared with members of Congress and the Federal Administration and the California legislature as part of our advocacy efforts.
This survey is voluntary and confidential; however, respondents may choose to disclose their company name. Individual responses will not be shared outside of the CCM staff under any circumstances unless explicit permission is given. Again, responses will be aggregated and no single entity’s response will be shared independently.
Please follow this link to answer the following questions:
- How many H-2A workers will your company employ in the 2019-20 crop year?*
- In what county or counties will your H-2A employees be working in?*
- When will your H-2A employees arrive?*
- What is the length of stay of your H-2A employees?*
- (Optional) What is the name of your company?