The Citrus Research Board (CRB) will once again be holding their annual Citrus Growers Educational Seminar Series June 25th – 27th. This free seminar series will take place in Palm Desert, Santa Paula, and Exeter beginning at 8:00 am and concluding with lunch at 12 noon.
Topics will include:
- Regional Farm Advisor Citrus Report and Update
- CRB Update and IRCHLB Recap from CRB’s Melinda Klein
- CCM Update from President Casey Creamer
- Canine HLB EDT Project Panel Update
- ACP Barrier and Border Treatment Work
- Update on Laws and Regulations from the local Ag Commissioner for each location
- CPDPC Voluntary Action Program
- Lemon Drop Project Update
- Rootstocks and New Varieties Update
- High Density Planting, Root Health, Nutrition and ACP
Registration for the seminar series is not required, but RSVPs are appreciated. For more details and to register online click here.